Subject: PyroMania CD Rom Number
From: Marc Delsoin <[email-masked]>
To: paul davies <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 01:57:15 -0400 (EDT)

Here is the number to VCE. The makers of Pyromania. I am sure they also 
have a few more sets out by now...Last time I talked to them they said 
they were working on a few more projects.... :)

VCE: 1800-242-9627

*****************************************************************************
**  -=> Animated Images <=- *  Marc  Delsoin -=>  Animation Gun For Hire   **
**                          *    718-712-9352         [email-masked]      **
**  3D Animation, Morphing, *                     [email-masked]   **
**  Image Processing, Step  *                                              **
**  Frame Recording, Render *                                              **
**  Farm: Alpha,Intel,Amiga *  Life, The Ultimate Game.....  Enjoy It!     **
**  Video,Print,Multimedia  *                                              **
*****************************************************************************

--
Marc Delsoin <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]